Weekly Membership Benefits
ONFORM Members get access to over 80 classes a week at our St Johns & Kohimarama studios. Plus these perks…
♥ Reduced class prices
♥ Advance booking
♥ Class rollover – Unused classes rollover / valid for 4 weeks
♥ Unlimited holds for flexi members / 2 weeks for 6 month fixed
♥ Upgrade / Downgrade anytime
♥ Additional classes for reduced price
♥ Free membership to ONFORM Online (valued at $23 per month)
*** Extra Benefits for 6 Month Members ***
♥ Best class prices
♥ 1x Free Physiotherapy consultation ($100 Value)
Terms and Conditions
- This contract is between the member (“customer”) and ONFORM Pilates & Physio Limited (“ONFORM Pilates”).
- 6 Month Contracts have a minimum term of 6 months. A Minimum Obligation Agreement means an agreement that has a minimum term commitment to maintain payments, post this minimum term the agreement will continue indefinitely until terminated by the customer or ONFORM Pilates.
- Flexi Contracts have no minimum term.
- Termination/Changes. If a customer wishes to terminate their agreement or change their membership type, they must give 4 weeks notice. If a customer wishes to terminate their membership within the fixed term or minimum obligation period, the customer must pay a cancellation fee of $199, and provide 4 weeks notice.
- Weekly payment will be taken within 24 hours of chosen date. If the date falls on a weekend day or a public holiday the time period will be within 24 hours from the start of the next business day. If no funds are in place the account will be charged with a $15 dishonour fee (that is paid to the merchant provider (EziDebit) NOT ONFORM Pilates).
- Rollover classes. Classes unused will be available for an additional 21 days following their current membership week. Following this total 28 day period these classes are abandoned (no exemptions).
- Any additional classes used, whether for class attendance, no show or late cancellation, will be charged to the client at their membership rate in addition to that of their weekly membership. This charge will be placed at any time within 21 working days using the account details provided.
- Holding of membership for 6 Month Term Members. Customers on a 6 month term are entitled to apply to put their membership on hold for a maximum of 2 week over the 6 month period. A customer may apply to freeze their membership, giving 7 days notice, due to medical, travel or personal reasons. A minimum duration hold is 1 week, and a maximum single duration is 2 weeks Customers will not have access to any bookings or facilities that form part of the Agreement while the freeze is in place. Any further requests to freeze will only be considered with supporting documentation provided by a registered professional.
- Holding of membership for Flexi Term Members. Customers on a Flexi membership are entitled to apply to put their membership on an unlimited basis. A minimum duration hold is 1 week, and a maximum single duration is 8 weeks. A customer may apply to freeze their membership, giving 7 days notice, due to medical, travel or personal reasons. Customers will not have access to any bookings or facilities that form part of the Agreement while the freeze is in place.
- Payment of Fees. The customer must pay all fees and charges incl GST as applicable, for the term of their membership. Interest may be charged on all overdue fees and amounts at the rate of 5% per month.
- Changes in Membership Fees. Outside of any minimum term obligation agreed to by the customer, ONFORM Pilates may adjust membership fees at any time giving 21 days’ notice.
- Overdue payments. If a balance is outstanding for more than 4 weeks ONFORM Pilates may notify any credit reporting or referencing agency of the default, and may pass the customer’s debt for collection to a third party agency.